School shirts 2023

Machine Embroidery

Moderator: ShirleyC

Angela

Re: School shirts 2023

Post by Angela »

Goodness, you have been busy! They all look fantastic with absolutely perfect embroidery!
Angela Lee
Pooler, GA
nonie

Post by nonie »

Do you design them or is there a school mascot.?
Linda in Iowa

Post by Linda in Iowa »

Shirley, you are one EM machine! 10 shirts! That would be like Christmas at our house when I do the Christmas Jammie’s! I think the prep work and hooping is the biggest job on shirts! Once you get the hoop on the machine one can breathe! I spotted Ellie’s shirt. Love that font. Soooooo much quicker than those filled in completely! I grade you with a P for perfection!

Linda
janmoore

Post by janmoore »

Shirley, thanks for all the knit embroidery hints! My experience was mostly on smaller items, such as onesies. Size and access was often a problem, along with other things.

I have seen the first day pennants on a few FB embroidery pages. Cute idea!
ShirleyC

Post by ShirleyC »

Thanks again! I never thought about a pennant, or I would have made one.

Jan, I've never liked stitching on onesies except for the ones from Blanks Boutique. They're so nice and soft plus they have snaps down the back!

Nonie, their school mascot is a tiger so it's fairly easy to find designs because of LSU tigers. It's not easy to find them to fit on those little shirts. Ellie's is a little bigger so that helps. I had bought some trio sketch designs her first year, and split the tiger girl from those. Most of the wording I do myself except for the Tigers on the black shirt. It came from Katelyn's Kreative Stitches.
Shirley Clark
North Louisiana!
JerryR

Post by JerryR »

You did a grand job on these darling shirts for the girls! The stitching on the sweater is perfect!